Changes UK – Fact and Figures
- Changes UK’s social return on investment has been calculated so that for every £1 spent there is a positive social impact of £14.58.
- 78% of service users remain in recovery after going through the Changes programme, compared to a national average of 8%.
- 85% of Changes clients maintain accommodation, 95% access suitable independent accommodation and 85% reduce criminal behaviour.
- On average it takes six attempts to ‘get clean’ using conventional support programmes.
- Recovery Central will support 300 people on their recovery journey in 2016.