Job Title – Changes Gardening Manager
Location – Birmingham
Duration – Part time / contract
Salary – £18,500 per annum pro rata
All applications to – email@example.com
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
General & Specific Duties:
· Maintain gardens to ensure they exceed our customer’s requirements and expectations.
· Supervise volunteers and inspire them to learn and develop.
· Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, managing weed control and hedge cutting.
· Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
· Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers.
· Service our garden equipment and machinery (a desired quality).
· Liaise with customers and manage a diary.
· Provide guidance to management on matters related to gardening.
· Advise management on the costs of plants and garden necessities with detailed written quotations and reports.
· Ensure a safe environment for customers and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
· To act in accordance with all policies and values
HOURS AND ANNUAL LEAVE
A flexible 30 hours a week is worked which may include evenings and weekends.
Holiday entitlement: 24 days holiday per year plus statutory Bank Holidays. Pro rata
- A clean driving licence.
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle a range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
- In-depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
- Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of health and safety rules and legislation.
To See Person Spec, See link below: